Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby's FIRST Christmas Wish List,.

Hello all of you big people. Here I am trying to take on the big new world. My mommy asked me what I would like for my FIRST Christmas and this is what I said, "asdk (raspberries blowing, tounge sucking, groaning, screaming as loud as my lungs would let me) mmmama, asdfsdf", you get the drift. I will let my mommy translate what that means. Okay, here it goes, I could ask for my two front teeth, but I already got them a few weeks ago, but now I am getting my two bottom teeth, so I could ask for more orajel or teething tables, but that wouldn't be fun to get. So here is a small list of fun things, I know I am not get them, but it is fun to ask.

1) Fisher-Price Little People-- Nativity set(s)

2) Fisher-Price Little People--Learn about Town
3) Fisher-Price Little People-- Farm
4) and/ or other Fisher-Price Little People play sets

5) Peek a blocks- discovery blocks

6 ) Clothes and head pieces are always good

Thanks for letting me ask. I love you all.
--Emilee and Mommy

1 comment:

Dynamic duo said...

You know, Lil' Emilee, I never did understand the excitment of the Little People ... maybe you can fill me in on that. Enjoy your FIRST Christmas!!!